Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Renewal.

I had to quickly write about the sense of relief (for lack of a better word) that I feel. There were times this past month when the voices in my head couldn't quiet down...but I can say for the last few days that I feel peace. Maybe its the kids back in school :), or that my Christmas decor is at least in the garage waiting to be shelved, or that I can finally after 1.5 months walk in my office, without stepping on or in trash or junk, or that my kids are in bed early again, or is it a new year with new resolve (who knows where it comes from), OR could it just be that after 3 months off - I finally foamed :) at the mouth last week and sweat again and am sore from an overdue workout?

Whatever it is - I had to write it down in hopes of making it stay for just a bit longer.
Added 2 days later...
**DUH! It's sleep!! Ella has finally gone from 7pm-7am 4 days in a row!! And with that we end the 1.5yrs of 3-4 hrs ONLY of continuous sleep**

No comments: