Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last Man (TREE) standing

My goal was to have my Christmas tree down before I started to work on these pics. Hmmm...

Just wondering - anyone else STILL have their tree up?? (My decorations are all off, but the tree is still standing - maybe Matt will take pity on me & the tree and help me get it down). For the record, we left Christmas Day and went to Yuma - returned Wednesday night and left for Vegas Friday morning...not that I'm throwing out excuses or anything...

So after a wonderful Christmas Eve putting together beds for the boys (in the dark, in their rooms, so we wouldn't wake them) and a joyous Christmas morning filled with Snuggy's (the original - as seen on tv - in Badger Blue of course) and a "Santa Style" American Girl-type:) doll, and a k'nex roller coaster and the yearly obligatory broken remote control vehicles (seriously SANTA - you would think you'd learn your lesson by now...they NEVER EVER work!) and a surprise watch and outfit for mom...we loaded up the kids and headed to Yuma to the "Shootout" (Matt and my father like to call it the Bang!Bang! - but I'm not down wit' that...so its my writing and I'll call it the Shootout).


Tents were set up when we got there and the food was hot and there were heaters posted all around. Gpa Wade even had a flushing toilet...I have no idea how it worked...but it did. Indy was in heaven...dirt and big boys to follow around and watch them shoot clay pigeons with a spotlight -- is that even legal??? We camped out in the cold...and I only had to feed Ella 6 times during the night...sweet! The morning brought a delicious breakfast, and the BIGGEST HILLBILLY REDNECK PWT throwdown known to man. Here are some fave's (only Ashlee's were posed ;)
**I love the first 3**






























































The boys came up with the game "Last Man Standing..." although tia could've taken 'em all...










































**Did you count how many shots I got with the shell casing flying out???

10 comments:

Cristin said...

Only had to feed Ella 6 times during the night... oh dear, I've been there and done that. You might as well just permanently attach them to you as you sleep. I think it is so funny that you guys do all that shooting on Christmas.

Sabra said...

My favortite has to be the red and white bottoms with the camo hoodie. Hands down.

Sabra said...

P.S. My tree, like yours, still stands completely naked. I'm wondering when it will start to bother Bobby enough for him to take it down.

Rabid said...

My tree is still up. Should we have a contest to see who can keep it up the longest?

Tia said...

Tim's not happy - theres not any of him.

Wade said...

Uuuummmmmm. Very good.

Wendy said...

We're suppose to have our tree down by now?!

Kenyon and Karyn said...

we just took our decorations down yesterday, and the dead tree still stands. We're waiting for my dad to get back from hawaii so we can use his truck, I don't want to scratch up my car...that's our excuse (even though we could easily borrow the truck now)

Whitny said...

Hey who is the guy that is available.?
Great pictures. Love the one with the cartridge jumping out. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

megan said...

Whit - It's my little brother Jace...although after posting this I heard he might not be available :)