Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How To Guide: The Naughty List

A "How to Guide" for the Naughty List
by self-proclaimed "Awesome Guy"...he's more awesomer than you! (at least that's what he tells us daily)
a.k.a Head Rascal #1

The following actions will result in direct placement on the naughty list:

1. Throwing legos at your older sister's head.

2. Throwing glass ornaments at your older sister's feet.

3. Slugging your brother directly in the middle of the gut and/or hitting your mother.

4. Shouting "NEVER!!!!" (in your best warrior voice) when asked to pick up your toys, clothes, or to go to your room.

5. Kicking the door over and over during timeout.

6. Proclaiming that you will throw rocks (maim with a fork and possibly inflict death on) Santa and his reindeer if you were placed on said NAUGHTY LIST.

7. Replying to various threats with, "who cares" or "I'll find my presents in the ditch".

EVEN if some of the above bring a hidden smile to your parents face, you still will be placed on said Naughty List. And no, just because Swiper and Dora found the 3 ornaments and got off the Naughty List...its not going to work for you....Awesome Guy.
**One of my favorite reason's for the season was the threat of the Naughty List...my older two would run and hop into bed without a peep. This 3rd child - head Rascal isn't even phased...man. What would Sue Sylvester do?? The threat of the snowy front porch doesn't even work!**

9 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Lots of Smiles from me! But what makes me laugh even more is your "Sue Sylvester" reference! Love her!!!

Tia said...

oh yes funny so funny "who cares" seems to be a popular phrase among the naughty. My little precious is locked in her room right now. And sue sylvester would walk by and knock him down have you tried that?

kristin said...

He acutally said "I'll find my presents in the ditch"?

That's awesome. Probably what makes him more awesomer than anyone else.

brooke said...

He is definitely awesomer than anyone else! Mine yells "NO SANTA" when I try to use that threat, I don't think he quite gets it yet!

Wendy said...

Too Cute!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Now, I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but who could not laugh at such a hilarious kid?? It's a good thing he isn't around Grammy very much, because I would laugh at everything he says and does, and give him lots of presents anyway. Ha!
Love, Grammy H.

Brandi said...

You gotta love a kid with all that spunk!!

Cristin said...

How is it possible that my 3 year old is becoming more complacent and agreeable, while yours is becoming so defiant and hilarious?!

Kenyon and Karyn said...

After reading this I was laughing hysterically, but then i started to get a little nervous because this is one of my new Sunbeams. After having him in class today, i'm not even worried, what a sweetheart!