Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Baby

Ella is 6 months old. And I'm totally biased, but I think she is STINKIN' cute. And no...none of my other children have this many pictures and yes...I'm probably going to give them all a complex, but I feel like I'm making up for all the times when i coulda...shoulda...woulda...

She has a new name and a new sound to go along with her new name..."Screaming Eagle" (or is it a Hawk that screeches??) either way...its a piercing loud sound...and its not a cry...just a noise/scream.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Time to go and drum up some "magic".

*p.s. Lynda-this totally counts as part of your Christmas present! :)





4 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

holy cow, you are totally valid in your bias-ness. she is stinkin' cute!

Whitny said...

So sweet. Love the bright light and simplicity. She is precious.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Latest theory: Darling Ella looks like your brother Court (or Cort, not sure which)! What a perfectly adorable child - if only I could see her every day, maybe I could get her to smile at me like she smiles at her mom! Thanks for posting the darling pictures of the darling girl. Love, Your M-I-L.

cookie said...

precious baby ella :)