Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NOBLE family Christmas Party

We were able to get together with my fathers' side of the family this week. I wish that I had taken more pictures so that Ella could see where she gets her beautiful looks :) My dad's youngest sister Karol, looks so much like her! We shared a quick lunch with my grandfather (David B. - and yes...the image is totally unedited - sometimes I like to go au-nautral) and then headed over to the Wright House (yes - we have family in HIGH places baby :) for our family party - hosted by my dad's middle sister Peggy Wright (get it? the Wright House?) My aunt Peggy made my children sing a ridiculous song and kept the good musical act for her family!

Oh...and my other aunt Vicky - made her apple dumplings. They were so wonderful I almost started to cry...I remember driving to Mesa and getting to her house late at night and walking in (at 10 or 11pm) and there was a massive pot of hot apple dumplings waiting for us. I vowed right then and there to aspire to be like Vicky....feeding and feeding the random people who wander in. Vicky is like Martha Stewart's twin sister - I went a few years ago and took her entire recipe binder and just started photocopying and copying and copying. She's the best ever in the kitchen.











No comments: