Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Crystal Blue

Color of her eyes...man were those babies poppin! As was the fuschia sweater (lovin' the color...can't get enough of it). We had a great time and a volleyball even made its way into some of the shots...since she's headed to New Mexico next year to play (woo hoo!)- we thought it was only appropriate. And speaking of volleyball -- a fellow volleyball friend (I think I've just about shot most of the PHS volleyball team :) mentioned today that she was dying to see these pictures....I'm wondering now if she figured out that hers were next in line so the quicker I got done with these...then I could move on to hers????? (kidding)
Obviously we survived Disneyland...and I haven't had a chance to go through the pictures yet...but we had a BLAST! 1 word... RideMax....

No comments: