Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 8, 2007

IndyMac

The other day (while sitting at my computer) listening to my oldest son torture my youngest...I yelled out "Indy-Mac"!! And it hit me-we house "IndyMac" (its a bank Tia :) anyway the thought made me laugh...I know I've had to realize that before, whenever a commercial has come on, but it struck me as very funny. So I was telling Matt about it this morning and then thought occurred to me...Oh my goodness...I could offer "IndyMac" LOANS!!! (good for about 3 days...that's all I need) actually, my parents are getting one this weekend! YIPPEE!

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Ha ha ha. BTW, my sister-in-law called me last night. She had just finished looked at your photography website and was blown away by how good your pictures are... just thought I would pass along the compliment...

DRN said...

Tyler works for IndyMac Bank in LA.

Tia said...

Ive seen enough commercials to know what IndyMac is!