Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally Fall!

Ok, here's the last of my sessions from this weekend. Everyone is going to want this location and all I can say is.....Flagstaff baby! I think we managed to capture the "fall leaves" :) I know my husband is going to see this and say, "why can't WE have our pictures done there?" (to which I'll reply - our picture's'? our picture will be taken on our front porch with a remote in my hand :) unless I can talk a certain brother-in-law into a little snapshot??? hey ray whatdya say?

On another "Fall" note. I have to state, that first and foremost I'm a summer type of gal, this being said, I will admit that last night I looked outside as it was getting dark and realized it was only 6:30pm! Hallelujah!! One of the few things I like about fall/winter is that I can put my kids to bed really early just by saying, "look its dark outside! let's hurry up and get in bed!"...and they fall for it!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

ok megan are you posting these pictures just to make me cry??? We are SO going up there next fall!!

Ray G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.