Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sister Kate

Kinda like the song on my website eh? Anyway my sister-in-law and her husband are far far away in the land of michigan and she had emailed me to get a picture taken at their going away party (I of course had totally spaced sending it to her). So I found it and couldn't help but post it...you know I'm a sucker for a beautiful set of eyes, and "macky momma" (kin to our "mack daddy") has got some real beauties!

2 comments:

The Melo's said...

Thank you for posting the picture of me kissing her so half my face is hidden! The close up that you sent makes me want to go get plastic surgery!

AudyCamp said...

aw..sweetness!