Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

A few random thoughts before my next "session" post.

1) We visited my mom and dad this past weekend (well my kids did) and my mother took it upon herself to teach her youngest grandchild (16 months old :) how to walk...it was either that or she threatened to find baby knee pads. Anyway after a few minutes with her and my cousin working on him...he walked! (miracle). Well, I'm happy to say, that we are back home on our good ol' concrete floors, with a mom at the computer and baby....dum..da...dum....... in need of knee pads. So----to all of you star children/early walkers/proud parents out there....WE are holding out for crawling into kindergarten! (sorry mom...let's shoot for christmas)

2) Favorite Day of the week??? Mine is TUESDAY...also known as "TRASH DAY"!! I love it...there's just something...I don't know..."cleansing" about the day. I love having empty trash cans, both inside and outside, and thought that it was important enough to share, because I like to find those "little" things that can help make the day a bit sunnier.

2 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

From Mac's other Grandma: Just remember the story of Uncle Mike Holdsworth: Those who are late walkers eventually turn out to be a
GENIUS!! Little Mac is spending his energy developing his fine mind. Love, Grammy H.

Cristin said...

You're lucky he's still crawling... but you probably know that already.