Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mom & Dad, 2 Kids, 1 horse, 1 "porsche" and 3 dogs

Lovin' it....the location (even under construction) was incredible...I can't wait to get back once its finished! (hint hint...nudge nudge...) I wanted to show the "village people"/under construction shot, but had to save it for a christmas card...I'm not sure there was one more animal we could've fit in :) and p.s. a "porsche" is a pony/horse....(learn something new everyday)

Disneyland here we come!!!! We're headed off for a much needed family vacation to Disneyland. It worked out that its my dad's 60th birthday on Halloween so he "volunteered" to take us for his birthday present! (and of course there will be some lovely home-made birthday cards as well :) I haven't been in about 14 years...I think I'm the most excited out of everyone.

4 comments:

The Melo's said...

Meg, I am so jealous! I LOVE Disneyland! Ride Splash Mountain for me, that is my absolute favorite!

Cristin said...

That is a lot of animals... have fun at Disneyland! If you go to California adventure park too, don't forget to go to the sourdough bread and tortilla factories.

Kents said...

Megan,
I'm Cristin's sister-in-law. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your photography. Can you come to Camarillo? :-) I also want to chat with your friend that does wedding flowers because that's a passion of mine. Sooo, my husband suprised our 3 kids and ME and we went to Halloween Disneyland on Wed. It was the GREATEST day. I think because of the fires and the heat (which wasn't too bad) it wasn't crowded. We rode all the rides we wanted to and had a WONDERFUL time. Have a great time. Keep up the awesome work with your pictures. Really, I love it.

Dawn said...

Tag, your it.