Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Little Matty

Sendin' this one out to you babe...(since it's 9:05pm and you're still at the office :) Kinda' sad during deadline time that we communicate best through email...BUT WAIT...now BLOGGING adds a whole new dimension (a bit more "personal" don't you think?) p.s. thanks Taylor for the heads up! p.s.s. remember we bought Rogaine...waaaay too many pills :)

3 comments:

MattDawg said...

Ok, the fact I'm typing in here means I'm not working, so much for pouring it on. Nice blog by the way, I hadn't seen it. If I were creative I'd find a way to use this for accounting, but I'm having a hard time visualizing what I'd do?

Cristin said...

Erik and I communicate through instant messaging when we are in the SAME HOUSE. So, you aren't so bad.

Tia said...

Matt if you read this I have to say thank you for the positive feedback on Megan's blog, you can only imagine the kind I got from my husbands - your nice!