Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MY Favorite "STYLE"

If I were ever asked what my favorite "style/type" of picture is (obviously I'm not really asked it very often :) it would be THIS EXACT image. THIS is what I LOVE. Beautiful, happy smiling faces, enjoying a totally random moment with children laughing and goofing off....'cause lets face it...isn't that what they do best? Do I care that they aren't looking at the camera? Do I care that every hair is not perfect? nope. Do I care that when someone sees this image, a huge smile spreads across their face? YES. Emotion. Love it. This image TOTALLY brings it. (Oh and it obviously goes without saying that this mustard yellow, blue and brown (who would've thought!) family had a rockin' time at a lovely, peaceful little country club in Gilbert (yes we were hiding when we did this :)

1 comment:

dustin and amy said...

Thanks Megan! We had a great time! The pictures turned out beautiful!