Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm CRUEL

I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do! (okay not really) I saw this image and couldn't help myself...it was just screaming to be used as the "sneak peek" for this shoot...I didn't even realize until I was proofing that while trying to throw the ball to me, he held it absolutely perfect for this "ad"...not to mention there was NOOOO way I was going to try and pick one from all the gorgeous ones I have (that's right Heather--it was too hard...darn it?!) Anyway...you only have to wait until Saturday morning before the torture ends...and the incredible slideshow begins! And as for "ads"...I refuse to do any more ad campaigns for anyone else (sorry Eddie Bauer I'm booked :) AND gap, Polo, Town & Country(nic), urban outfitters...etc...etc... :)...just too busy...try back later!

No comments: