Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Date Night!!

Ahhh...I love it when "Date Night" is up and running at our house...I think it's been about 6 months since I've gone out with my husband...so here's to all of you ladies lookin' for a good time tonight! (My brother sent these images from around the world of some great "dates").


**NO, I did not take any of these pictures!

3 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

i am personally offended.
lol
just kidding.
doesn't the woman always end up oding the hard work in the end????hahaha.

DRN said...

hee hee - good use of the pics!

Dawn said...

my fave's the boat and the bike!