Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

VACATION....

(cue John Denver)

I'm a leavin' in a packed S-U-V...
Don't know if my kids will be with me!


BUT........



I do have a years' supply of CHEESE BALLS!


Who am I kidding??? This will last one day amongst the Rascals. They saw that puppy at Staples (where we were shopping for school supplies) and I couldn't help myself...I was laughing the entire way to the register. McLaren couldn't even fit his arms around it!!! Hilarious...I just wondered what "office" would purchase a massive container of cheese puffs? (other than Law Offices of Wade Noble??)

Oh yeah--we'll be gone for a long long time...but maybe I can steal my husband's laptop and throw an occasional BEACH picture up!
**edited**
DESTINATION:
Carlsbad, CA --BABY!

8 comments:

The Melo's said...

Where are you going? And for how long, your blog keeps me going, I don't know what I am going to do without your wonderful pictures!

Cristin said...

Where are you guys going? We're going to be at the beach for the next two weeks...

Chy said...

I must repeat the same question. Where are you going? Have you been home at all this summer other then the times that I have babysat?!!?:)

megan said...

Carlsbad, CA
oh yeah.

Sabra said...

We'll be in Oceanside next week! That makes us neighbors for vacation!

PEHNelson said...

we're going to carlsbad in two weeks!!! can't wait. And I don't know if I can be without your posts for way too long so hurry it up!

kristin said...

so how long is long long? i'm totally bored with no blog to check up on.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

OK Megan, you have rested on your laurels long enough! Grammy H. needs some pix of the darlings, so get back to work!