Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Please tell me...


That they will always be like this forever.

(ignore the quality of the "hasty" shots--I knew deep down the moments would be gone in a split second!)

Indy loves getting everybody ready...

These were taken the other day when Indy wanted to be "twins" with Mac. Indy asked me if I could start buying twin shoes, shirts, clothes etc. He even wanted twin hair mohawks, but his is still growing out from his pre-summer hack-job.

7 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, could this be Indy's future career? Hair stylist?

The Melo's said...

Indy is such a nice boy! What a good big brother, nothing like his father!

Katie said...

Ooooh! I love this. I love the pics of Indy fixing Laina's hair. So, so cute. I love catching my kids showing love to each other, and I hope they always will.

nymanzanita said...

I love the boots...adorable!

London said...

This is such a sweet post. How old is Indy? He seems like a great kid.

megan said...

London--Indy is 7--entering 2nd grade :)

I saw that you were recently in Hobble Creek...my husband just played golf there and had some funny stories...all that had to do with his ball going in the water.

Dawn said...

I love it, especially the boots! The hairbrush is a side of Indy I know I've never seen and please, hasty shot, we'd never have known if you hadn't said anything!!