Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lehi Reunion

We met in Lehi for the Holdsworth annual family reunion. We hit the water park and the parades and the rodeo...great fun!

FISH FRY BABY!!!
and of course...
Potatoes & Onions
a Grant Holdsworth specialty
Have I mentioned how much we LOVE Granty???


Check out Matt in the corner...

And let's not forget those LOVELY costco cupcakes...the ones you've been DYING to get every time you're in there...minus the 2 cups of frosting...they're quite tasty :)
This was absolutely hilarious! I was sitting inside and glanced out the window just as Mike, Granty and Matt pulled up...we saw Mike and Grant get out of the car...and then it dawned on my---it was a 2-seater!! I thought where on earth is Matt???? just as the realization dawned on me, I grabbed my camera and bolted out the door...only to have missed Matt exiting from the trunk. It was like a clown car where the people just kept exiting and exiting. He had to lay sideways and hug his knees for a 30 minute ride home from the theater.
$20 says their texting eachother....

Indy had to be bribed by his father with $10 to even go down any of the slides!! I also found it strange that very few parents get wet, yet the adult ticket prices are more than the kids...hmmm...
We eat at the pancake breakfast Saturday morning and then head to the parade. Apparently though, the pancake breakfast is not geared up to serve a growing boy...so he had to go and sweet talk Laina so he could finish her plate for her :)

4 comments:

A said...

We used to do the Trunk Monkey trick back in High School. I'm sure thats not a first for Matt. Gotta Love the fish, and potatoes and Onions. All the Lee's Ferry memories are floodin back. Thanks!

The Melo's said...

Reading about all of the fun had is bringing tears to my eyes! I never realized how much I love the reunion until this year. Maybe next year. Thanks for the pictures, it is like I was there, just for a minute.

Dawn said...

I love family reunions! I like Matt's ride even more, but I just can't imagine his face when he lost paper-rock-scissors!

kristin said...

Ha! I apparently didn't read this one all the way through the first time. I just realized that Grant had to con Laina into giving up her pancakes... Welcome to my life. Everyday. :) "growing boy" Ha.