Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gallery at Ponderosa Pediatrics

(12) 24x36 images mounted on the wall....it was soooo cool to see them hanging! Ade did an incredible job designing and decorating the new Ponderosa Pediatrics office.
(She has INCREDIBLE taste in photography...don't you agree??)
Laina got a kick out of seeing herself :)




4 comments:

DRN said...

nice work! You know how much I love hanging around pediatric centers, public parks, public pools, playgrounds, children's clothing stores, daycare centers.... This is by far the snazziest lobby I have ever seen!

Erik said...

I really like the through the Aquarium shot!

Haley Glenn said...

I'm so proud of you Megs!

Haley Glenn said...

P.S. Two things, one is that Taylor is a pervert and second, this is Rachel but for some reason I am logged in under my friends account.