Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Girls Camp

So we need to rewind to the first of June. After shooting a wedding, I headed off to the wonderful Payson area to attend Girls Camp with our young women. We had a wonderful time and thankfully it was pretty uneventful. My camera was confiscated most of the time by the lovely and talented Kenny, but I did manage to get a few good ones (not that Kenny and her self portraits weren't good). I have many more pictures girls--but here were some of me (its not often that I get in FRONT of the camera) and my favs...
this is the result of poor packing...I must've thought I was going to be wearing pants...and so I threw in my husband's socks! Oh well...you just gotta own it!!
Oh sweet Navajo sandwich...how I love thee...and how ANGRY I am that you didn't win the cooking contest!!!! totally wacked!
Ade is a much more delicate eater than me...Please...sit down and let me braid your hair!!!!
and your hair....and everyone else's hair :)
Nice poser in the background
Kenny and the butterfly...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That's so funny! Did she taste yummy? What fun, I remember being a girl, at that camp, just a like, 2 years ago, right?? Looks like alot of fun. I love navajo tacos!

Anonymous said...

why is there a black dot on cat's face?

Linsey F said...

I love it! All the years at camp with your mom...she was the one braiding everyones hair...(the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). It was one of my favorite parts! I love your mom!