Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

So even though I know this falls under the "Nerdy Mom" category...I couldn't help myself...and luckily my kids thought it was cool (but I know better :) I knew that when my brother-in-law Ray sent me this "comic" action that I HAD to find a way to use it :) and then after this little "shoot" I ended up loving the image "un" cartooned, but by then Indy was sold...and of course Laina had to get in on the action as well (but only after a 15 minute drama sob-fest). So to all the family...we're sending out our love this Valentine's Day...the Holdsworth way (would that be messy hair, messy faces, and messy beds??? nah...)



THIS was what his momma wanted to use ;) sigh....



I'm sure he meant "I love you" and not "hang 10" or whatever Taylor's friends say....dude...


"Oh...hold on mom...I just need to do one flip..."hmmmm...


Ahhh...here's our little cherub...all smiling and happy...we like her that way :)


Trying out a little "vintage" heart action. (I still think I'm a color gal...)
OUTTAKES-Rascal Style:
(can you guess why he, a.k.a "Rascal" or "MINE", is not pictured in any of the above ones? we've got a long way to go...)

9 comments:

kristin said...

i love the action shots! and mac is so stinkin cute in the last one.

Anonymous said...

laina is SO photogenic!!!! Lucky!!!!! You got the photography skills, and the model children! lol....cute stuff man....get that spare camera ready, because I am SO taking photography next year. You TOTALLY inspire me! :)

DRN said...

what an awesome V-day! I can't tell you how impressed I am with your post-production abilities... incredible! Is it me or do you just throw in a Mac picture at the end cuz you have to?

AudyCamp said...

Adorable Megan! Love your blue walls. Cuteness with your kiddos:)

Anonymous said...

updated blog:) <3

Sheri N. said...

I love these. Its holdsworth livin at its best.

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Megan-this is Steph Nelson, wow! you are an amazing photographer-I looked at your photo website too-way impressive. here's our blog if you want to check it out: jandskjelstrom.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Great pics Megan! You must be a professional or something!! Love your creativity too!

The Melo's said...

Dude, Meg, it has been a week! You are usually so up to date with your blogs, are you alright?