Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, February 4, 2008

YUMA Photography Sessions

(Inspiration)
I'm heading down to Yuma the weekend of April 11th. If you or anyone you know would be interested in scheduling a photography session (family, children, senior) please contact me at: m_holdsworth1@yahoo.com . There are only 2 sessions left!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me? what the heck does 2 sessions left mean? you BETTER not retire before lauren finishes her Personal Progress!!!!

David and Nikki said...

That picture looks a little too familiar...I think it is the lettuce field David purposed to me in...how romantic...or wait was it the paper clip ring!

DRN said...

Megan, you are way too funny... I dare you to take a family picture amongst the furrows of lettuce

Nic said...

When I see those lettuce fields I get a little tear in my eye... at least it's something green. I'd have my family picture taken amongst the "furrows of lettuce." Better than zeroscape.