Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pudding and Popsicles

So last Friday before I was able to go to the opera...I had about 7 kids at my house...what do you do with 7 kids? Have an all out "guk" fest...Laina and her band usually head over to my dear neighbor Darlene's house for free food (she is a widower). Darlene keeps an ample supply of popsicles, string cheese, and crackers for the little beggars who come knocking (you would think I would be on the ball and actually supply Darlene with these myself...but nope...I always forget when I'm at the store). So Laina came home with popsicles for everyone and my little "Sith lord" was outside with his friends playing star wars or something (note the jedi hood)...and McLaren doesn't really do popsicles very well...so he got pudding (he doesn't do that well either! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.....he's SO DARN CUTE!:) There seem to be a lot of pictures on your blog, where Mac is really dirty....lol....

DRN said...

Oh! so that is a Sith Lord outfit! Darth Indy sure fills it out nicely.
at first I thought it was some anti-KKK robe

Dawn said...

That's too funny. I need to befriend a neighbor with a likin' to kids. maybe she'd feed them once a day for me. They are eating me out of house and home!