Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Skull Valley

UPDATE: The puppy featured in the shoot was BORROWED...if it was our puppy then it would have had to drive to Yuma and back with us--NO animal will ever ride in my car...I already have 3 human animals...that is enough.
However, on the subject of "puppies" a certain husband has promised a certain boy that after tax season and after finishing the book "Golden Retrievers for Dummies" they will be getting their own golden retriever puppy. I can no longer argue against this statement since I bartered with that certain husband for the third child...If you hear about this family getting a second puppy you know what will be arriving soon after...
I've been dying to stop at this little gas station in Skull Valley...it has very funky paint and the old-school gas pumps...so when I realized we would be driving through minus a husband/dad I was sooo excited to be able to stop and shoot...the only bad thing- it had to be right in the middle of the day, so the lighting was a bit harsh and tricky...I found myself some models...one apparently has a 21 year old in stiletto heels trapped inside her 4 year old body...ahhhh she cracks me up! (WARNING: ridiculous amount of images coming--just had fun playing around)



See what I mean...where are the stilettos???







She was CRACKIN' me up! She and Indy were having a "model contest"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR KIDS ARE HOT! OUCHIE-MAMA!!!! dang! cute, cute! don't take this the wrong way, i'm not like, a perv, but i seriously wish i was like, 8 years younger...indy is a stud-muffin!

David and Nikki said...

Oh my...Megan Noble owns a dog? That can't possibly be the Holdsworth's family dog? Stray? Beautiful pictures...as usual! When I see Laina, all I can think is Tia!
P.S. Where's Mac?

Tia said...

oh these are great - laina is cracking me up and yes that is totally me! I love it!!

The Melo's said...

Meg, do you have a dog? I can't believe Matt would allow that! Love the pictures!

Sabra said...

We are all shocked and sidetracked with the dog. Fill us in.

Kenyon and Karyn said...

Megan you are so amazing! Your pictures are beautiful. Hopefully we can have some additions soon so that we can have you take pictures of our family. Loved your presentation last night, it was AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

haha. yeah, i figured you wouldn't let animals in your car. remember that one time when brittany spilled that milkshake in your car....okay, i'm guessing i've brought back the nightmare enough. remember i talked to you the whole time! haha! poor you! anyways. you got the joke on sunday i made, right? haha! not funny! sure, help the other young women, but I'M on my own? ha!
lame.
memories.
haha.
did laina see my blog yet? whatdidshe think? <3
kels kels!
also, some weird people tried to be your friend on myspace. do you know who friday night gunfight is? apparantly they're a band? well, now they're your friend on myspace?

Anonymous said...

whoever they were, they're gone. haha. did laina see my blog!

Sheri N. said...

I think this is one of my most favorite shoots ever. So Cool!

Jen-ben said...

oh my goodness, how cute are your kids! You're little girl is killing me with the poses!!

Dawn said...

Where's the Mac? Afraid he'd be in the road eh? Good call.

DRN said...

Indy needs a haircut. Thanks to his blessed genes, he need not worry about trying to hold onto the hair he has - more is on the way.