Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Orange groves...and pigs

That's what we were surrounded by on our last trip to Yuma. I would've posted about the humongous water slide at Gma/Gpa's house, but Gma wasn't about to haul that thing out...she did promise next time though...
Anyway...at "Auntie M's" or (Marsha's for short), we played on the trampoline, picked oranges (even blood ones), watched the piggies settle in on their new home, suffer through traumatic experiences with Uncle Rod (so that he can have us in therapy for the rest of our lives :) and the list goes on....and on...

Notice...no dirt...








Uncle Kent...sleepwalking perhaps...but at least he cut his hair ;)
The pig palace...


5 comments:

Dawn said...

So, I would guess that the therapy would be from the actual pig ride, right? For us, it was cows.

Hey, my fabric arrived in 4 more colors and I think I'm in love with it! The colors are gorgoeus, now I just need a name for my business...

I'm also almost done with the first one, I'm perfecting the sizing and you can have it, until I get another white one sewn. I think it's smaller than I wanted it to be. The first one's always a trial run...

What do you think of Skittle Skirts? that's what I think of when I see the colors...

The Melo's said...

Hey Meg, thanks for the advice with the pictures, I am definitely going to try them! Looks like a fun time was had by all down in Yuma. If your friend gets her business started I know of a website/blog where she can advertise if she is willing to give something away. She will get lots of traffic to her website, if she has one and everyone has to leave comments about her website in order to enter for the give away. If she wants to check it out it is ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Hi Megan ~ Loved the pix. Did you know we don't have a picture of little Mac?? Hint for Baki's upcoming birthday - - the first picture of Mackie would be the best present ever!! The colors are gorgeous and his hair just looks so cute. (Just a hint, of course.) Love, Your M-I-L. :)

Anonymous said...

haha. that's so funny. mac really DOESN'T have dirt on him....at least in the pictures featured. he looked really mad in that one with the pigs. how could you?! haha!!!! those oragnes are disgusting by the way....when they're that color at least. laina is so gorgeous. i love it.

Sheri N. said...

The pic of laina with the sky behind her rocks! I love the colors.