Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

UFI

Every year during the Yavapai County Fair, the United Families International hosts a booth, and has a raffle for a family photo session with ME! This year the winner was the mayor of Prescott Valley and his wife. I think I might have been a little "overwhelming" for them...especially when they told me afterwards that they were expecting to take just one picture! Umm...nope...not with me!!! I'm just glad I got her to laugh!


3 comments:

DRN said...

Megan, that is very impressive. I apologize for saying the same thing when I praise, but you have crossed over from photographer to artist. We are ever so proud

megan said...

You're biased ;)

Jess said...

I love that last one! So beautiful.