Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Storyboards

What is a storyboard??? It's a collage or series of images that I create in Photoshop and then it is printed on 1/4" foamboard. These can be directly mounted to the wall with velcro tape, or made to "stand out" using a few sticky foam squares, or they can be displayed on an easel. Here are some computer generated (sounds so sci-fi) and an "actual" one that I rememberd to take a picture of...
The sizes are 10x20 or 20x20. Colors/styles?? Anything we can dream up! They are only included in the portrait collections.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha good stuff man. i thought laura's family was named the smiths....unless they got it changed? but yeah cute! did u get my e-mail?

Lynda Holdsworth said...

This is my third try to send this blog. Doesn't google like me? Don't feel bad about laughing over the barf episode! I laughed all afternoon after Matt called and told me about it. The pictures of Indy and Laina are just adorable. Laina doesn't just pass out the smiles for anyone, does she? Indy is his usual handsome self. I miss little Mac!

The Melo's said...

Meg, I love these! You are so creative.