Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Little Girls...in Pettis!

I've been dying to do a session with these pettiskirts (I've only been waiting 6 months for mine to arrive...lovely backorder!) So I lucked out and did a session where they had their very own pettis! And what on earth do you do when you have 3 gorgeous pettiskirts and 3 gorgeous little girls???? Hello! photoshoot!! The best thing about this one? They didn't even have to leave home! I'll say it again...just give me one room with light and the rest is history (in this case we had 2, but who's counting?) Also, I got a little carried away with the textures...but I couldn't stop myself!
NOTE: In case it wasn't obvious, sessions done during the months of January, February and March get quite a few more "images" posted for the sneek peek (it's just a little calmer around here during those times...)
(To all the mothers of 18month olds....all you need is one split second to capture them...of course they usually give you only HALF of that!)

(My camera was GLUED to these eyes!)

Perfectly....imperfect!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, they are beautiful! those are the walkers, right? they are so pretty. you and them are a perfect combination; their modeling skills, and your photography skills, you all could go straight to the top! haha! like America's Top!!!! With Tyra! I seriously see you being a "guest host" on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12, or 13! "and you all know our guest judge, the world-renoun photographer, Megan Holdsworth of Holdsworth Photography." future quote of Tyra Banks. no lie. you fly. ballin. <3

Dawn said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to get my hands on that fabric!!! Those pics really make me miss my long hair. Damn ME!