Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last of Easter

I forgot about the Easter pictures that I snapped 5 mintues before we left for church...unfortunately...due to the camera operater--there aren't any of me (darn huh?) so...without further adieu (for Tia who will spend every day and night praying that Laina will hurry up and grow out of it) here are the Easter pictures...more importantly Laina's Easter dress...designed and sewn by the FABULOUS "Nicole M"...and so what if I'm partial to the female in the family...ties just aren't as fun to photograph! (nor do they sit still!!)



6 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Wow Megan - the babies are growing up so fast! Laina is starting to look like a pre-teen at the age of 4. I'd better get down to Prescott right away before I miss too much more of their lives.
Love, Grammy H.

The Melo's said...

I hope there is no offense because it really is a good thing. Matt looks like he has put on a LITTLE weight. That is good though because he has been SO skinny since he has been home from his mission. Laina's dress is so cute! I really wish I could sew.

Anonymous said...

why is your daughter so incredibly cute? i asked her who made her dress...."nickkkkooooole" she said.....love her! (sister mangum, and your daughter) but I would love you even more if there was one of you in that poppin' yellow dress! :D
kels

Cristin said...

I love Laina's dress!

The Dinner Belle said...

I guess one good reason to have a daughter is to be able to dress her in a sassy Nicole original. Oh well.

Tia said...

love it!!