Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Valentines Re-visited

Okay...I've put enough space in between Valentine's week and this post....I had to find my breath again! So I started out the day, helping "host" the valentine's party in Indy's class. It would've been great...had I not brought the "Rascal". What on earth was I thinking?? I mean the fact that Indy loved having him sit on his lap (for the 5 seconds he would sit!) should NOT have been enough to sway me to bring him...I would get random comments from the kids, "ummm...your baby just threw his food on the floor" or "umm...your baby has his hands in the frosting!" Despite the baby Mac craziness, the kids had a great time. And Laina did a great job decorating her own queen of hearts crown...it was her mother who decided to stick it on her head when the glue was still wet...oh well...lots of shampoo! (and no...we didn't get a picture...the glue sent her into mild hysterics)




(T.. :)


And now on to the 2nd annual "Dinner Club V-day Dinner". Our lovely host was the famed chocolate strawberry dipper "Nic". I talked her into doing beef tenderloin...yes it was very rare (I had to post this image so that I can cement my inhertance from my "steak tartare eating father"). She had to sear it a little more before it was deemed edible :) but it still cut like buttah'. Ade provided the "bling" and the dessert :) Me? I showed up with lame asparagus...I know...so lame! Oh! and we did have spouses there too :)

6 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm so used to eating my meat rare now, that anything not pink (and usually bleeding) seems inedible.

The Melo's said...

Meg, where did you learn your photography skills? I would love to learn something about it but I don't know where to start.

David and Nikki said...

FUN, FUN, FUN...maybe Taylor Hicks doesn't look so bad for next year:)

Anonymous said...

I was TOTALLY with adrienne the night she got that "bling". right after our little YMCA rock-climbing thingy, we went shopping, and she was all, "I need something clear." and she got really cute black earrings. haha. i'm lame. i go shopping with leaders after activities. ha. oh well, we have cool leaders.
(?)....
but yeah, whoever said Taylor Hicks looks okay for next year, um....HI! I'm kelsey, and Taylor Hicks is the school of my HEART! My family (older siblings, and younger) have been going to Taylor Hicks for 18 years! It's the greatest school, and the best years of my life were spent there! I was Vice President there, and the Bobcat, and it was just GREAT!!!! Send your kids there! Woohooie!
i love you.

The Dinner Belle said...

Nice chest shot! Yikes.

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Hey! Your kids are growing up! I hear Russ contacted you the other day. I ddin't even know he knew you took pictures. I am kinda proud of him. Can't wait!