Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Splash!!!

I did it!! All by myself (okay okay and some really really helpful friends from my forum--thanks guys!)...anyway feel free to check out the new splash page at Holdsworth Photography! Sweet eh?
(P.S.- A "splash page" is the front page of a website....I have no idea why it's called that...maybe I should go google...)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay!! YOu did it!

Anonymous said...

love it.

Laura said...

Of course I think its totally SWEET!

Chredna said...

Hey megan...It's Edna (Panduro). Who designed your website?? I love it! I'm starting a business and I need a sweet, modern, simple website designed. Email me when you have time. edt601@hotmail.com

Sabra said...

I'm not seeing the Splash. What is it under?