Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Angel Shoes

Little Miss "M" and her shoes...(I love love love the background wall color...it's exactly like my bedroom!) We had a whole row of her mom's shoes all lined up. I have no idea why this age loves shoes, but I find myself frequently putting laina's shoes and my shoes and indy's shoes on Mac.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute little girl! cute shoes! i know!!!! 21!!!!! yikes! but i'm mildlly flattered....and extremely creeped out! lol! do you like my self-photography? haha! :D love ya. kels

The Melo's said...

SO CUTE! Every time I see your pictures I am blown away by your talent! I can't wait to have a session when we get back out there!