Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Senior "hair"

You might recognize her from my website. She was my "rep" this year and we did a quick second shoot so we could have a little different hairstyle and I love it!! I can't get over eye color...absolutely stunning. I processed these using a "vintage wash" and I'm diggin' it--kinda' abercrombie-ish eh? (don't worry Shelly...I have them normal too :) The last images were screaming (really loud) to be put into a storyboard...



2 comments:

The Melo's said...

Those are cool pictures! I love the vintage finish or whatever it is called. How did she get her hair like that? Some days I just want to have wavy hair, just to mix it up a little, but I don't want to curl it. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Jen-ben said...

What a perfect "rep" she's so cute!