Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail-

Hopping down the bunny trail! Or the rocks behind our house :)
I was speaking with my mother Easter morning when Indy walked in and very matter of fact, said "Mom the Easter Bunny is here." I had no idea what he was talking about, so I hopped out of my chair and went outside to find this (I'm not kidding about not having any idea...I really was surprised to find a giant bunny on the back porch!):


After laughing my head off, I ran inside and grabbed the camera. Apprently the Easter Bunny traveled all the way from Phoenix to bring Easter gifts to the kids (I had done such a good job at not buying a lot of candy...but thanks to the Easter Bunny's friend "Grandpa Wade" I was thwarted in my attempts!"The letter read:
"Good morning Indiana, Laina and McLaren! You may not know this but I am a very old friend of your Grandpa Noble. We shared a carrot a few months ago and he asked if I would visit you on Easter morning-I replied "sure! As long as Laina is there"
Let's have some fun! Unfortunately, the Easter Bunny DOES NOT SPEAK but the kid that finds the "special egg" gets a special prize. Love, The Easter Bunny.

Laina was so funny....she thought it was perfectly normal that a gigantic Easter Bunny would show up hopping down the rocks in the backyard....she was like "Oh look...the Easter Bunny...hey I'll take your candy"

Things got a little crazy and mom forgot to hide the "special egg" but no one notcied and they got more than a few prizes...except McLaren did not want any prizes from this bunny....

No...he didn't want any dancing either...

No he didn't want to be touched either...(notice the arms shaking with terror...)

My favorite picture...

The Easter Bunny decided to stick to kids that liked him...The hilarious thing was, we said good-bye and the kids ran inside to eat the candy...they didn't give a second thought to where the Easter Bunny was going or how he got there....they didn't even watch him hop away... BUT McLaren did....(see the bunny in the top left of the picture?? he was skipping...)


So thank you uncle David and Cindy--yes I figured it out :) (don't worry I won't let Indy read this :) you made our Easter morning (hilarious!!!)

**Special note: Grandpa Wade only provided the candy :) It was Uncle David's "brainchild"...just thought the person with the cajones to put the ridiculous suit on gets ALL the credit!

EASTER EGGS!

We dyed eggs on Saturday morning. I thought I'd snap a few pictures...


Just after I took the first shot, McLaren struck....(much to the dismay of his sister...)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun easter to me! how cute...the bunny thing. This year, we told crissy that she was the easter bunny....and let her deliever everything to us....haha. i love holiday fun! ;D

Anonymous said...

but i hate talking about the ticket....we're done talking about that.

The Melo's said...

You have the most hilarious family! How fun, I am curious what the special prize was, your dad always gives the best gifts to your kids!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Your father is just too clever!! I am constantly amazed at his creativity and imagination! But I felt sorry for our darling Mackie, the poor little guy. However, Indy and Laina are used to such shananigans, and are not fazed at all. What a fun day for all (except for Mac).

The Dinner Belle said...

Priceless. Just Priceless. Tell the Easter Bunny if he is in the neighborhood next year, I'll pay him to hop on over to our house too!

Angela said...

Hi Megan. I just had to tell you that I have tears streaming down my face right now! Those pictures cracked me up! Your poor baby! And the nonchalance of the older ones - oh the Easter bunny's here! LOL!! Your dad is too funny. Sorry I blog hopped here from Tia's, I love your pictures!! And thanks for the ATU tip - love the music!

Wade said...

The Easter Bunny is over 6' tall. It is not her father.

AudyCamp said...

Oh how funny! What a great surprise..that silly easter bunny..you never know where he'll show up!

Chredna said...

Megan, your blog looks like your family lives in a Martha Stewart magazine! Love your pics! The easter bunny thing was hilarious. Maclaren's reaction was pretty much the way my little one reacted to Santa Claus when he came over to our house. And if Uncle David is the the David I think it is....that's priceless!

DRN said...

the special prize was a choco bunny. Grandma forbade the use of a chocolate crucifix (In an attempt to remind the children of the true meaning of the season)

Brandi said...

LOVE the Easter Bunny! That is great! Hopefully Mac isn't damaged for life...there are lots of rabbits around here!:) I love the picture of him watching the bunny hop away!!