Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Biltmore

Oh man...oh man...oh man...I'm so excited to finally be able to post some images from a wedding I did 2 weeks ago. It was so elegant, beautiful, wonderful (I could go on...but I have some pictures I want to show) SO...I know she's dying to see these...and she should because she was an absolutely gorgeous bride (and her husband is quite the 'catch' if you ask me) I wish you guys the best...these are just a few of my favorites. If you have a nice internet connection (mom..you don't :) you can run the slideshow (it will take awhile to load) to get an idea of a wedding that was smoothe from start to finish!







Slideshow (it will take about 5 minutes to load so be patient...its worth it :)

www.holdsworthphotography.com/owens.exe

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Good work! She's lucky to have wedding pictures like those!

The Melo's said...

Meg, you are so unbelievably talented! If I could fit in my wedding dress again I would hire you to take new wedding pictures. I am sad that I didn't ask you!

The Melo's said...

Meg, I have to comment again, sorry! I just love to watch the slide show because the pictures are so wonderful! You are amazing and I am in awe of your wonderful ability! You are incredible!(not unbelievable, sorry, I couldn't think of the right word when I was on the computer earlier:))