Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Creative Workshop

I went to this great workshop in Phoenix this past weekend. I loved meeting new photographers and hope to continue those newfound friendships. We took an hour and went and did a shoot at the Mesa Arts Center. Totally funky place...I had fun trying new things and working on creativity...anyway thought I'd share!





Just to give you an idea of what it took to get all those pictures.....

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

ok megan..you should be working for magazines! You get more awesome everyday!

DRN said...

Megan, I keep saying you need to schedule an afternoon with me so you can stroll around downtown. Lotsa stuff here that is fun to shoot