Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lizard?

I'm a magnet for animals (wait until the next post :) anyway...they brought the lizard along for a nice little distraction...and it worked!!! (except for when I tried to pull it by its tail and ripped it off...kept that bit of info to myself, even when someone pointed out the blood :) and I forgot that I had picked the lizard image to post (in honor of "maning" up my blog-increasing the male-ness :) and prepared another one...I just couldn't leave out one of my bronze wall images...they were waaayyyy too funky! so you lucky dogs...in light of my spacey brain...you get 2 images! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: