Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Estrogen

At least that's what I'd like to entitle most of the pictures from this family session of 1 boy and 5 girls...5 gorgeous girls...and our boy wasn't too bad lookin' either ;) (I should be posting his calvin klein ad, but I'll wait for him to proof it first). We finished our shoot (which included 2parents, 2 dogs and 4 horses) and then the girls took the horses "out to pasture"...and I couldn't pack up and leave...so I went and practiced on my "animals in motion" photography and then before I packed up I started chatting with the son on photography and said something about how you either end up being passionate about 1. people 2. animals or 3. landscape...then I got home and started proofing and saw that I clearly had no idea what I was talking about since the majority of my sessions seem to include people, animals and lanscape!!! whatever--I'll close my mouth and just shoot (people...my favorite). So here's my "estrogen" picture...and then the rest are just for my mom and dad...oh and the Anderson's :)







1 comment:

Nic said...

Oh my!!! I just can't say it.. I'm speechless. So impressed!