Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Service...

This past spring our RS hosted a "Service Auction". I auctioned off a photo session and Kim packed all of her points into bidding on my session. I hope it was worth it! (which reminds me....I need to go and claim my closet organizing from Melissa!) Since they were my "service session" they get more posts than usual (can you tell I'm getting caught up and I'm slowly digging myself out of the black hole???? which means I've been able to rejoin the blogging world again!) I couldn't pass up this series (and it was a good example of how to "display" a series of shots. There are images that are 'stand alone', and then there are images, when combined/collaged/or grouped together, can create quite an impact as shown here (so Kim, be ready to go over your "wall galleries") :


Oh, and I just couldn't resist trying out my new beanie on her little guy...love the face and love the color!!

No comments: