Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

What the heck!!!

What happened to the past week???!!! Where did it go? How did it go so fast??? I'll tell you how (buckle up!) Friday night I went down to Phoenix to attend a funeral on Saturday morning. A friend of our family, Jack McLeod, passed away after battling cancer. It was my first funeral as an adult and I was really really glad that I went. I was able to see friends from long ago and be with my family. It got me thinking about my own funeral, and so I started telling my mom all of my funeral "wishes", to which she replied..."ummm, I really hope to not be there so save the info". Bottom line...I want laughter and the closing song to be "Scatter Sunshine".

Moving on from last wishes, I returned home Saturday evening, only to head back down to Phoenix Tuesday morning to fly out to visit my good friend Stacie. McLaren went with me and of course fussed the whole time. But that didn't seem to phase us...and we both took turns napping until noon and then staying up late. I squeezed in 4 photo sessions in 2 1/2 days (crazy...insane!) and then flew home Thursday night. On the flight home, we were jinxed by my cousing Sheri who experienced a similar situation the week before. The last 20 mintues of the flight McLaren BARFED all over me...over and over and over. Luckily for me (Sheri wasn't so lucky) I had a really nice dad sitting next to me who patted him and gathered barf bags and paper towels etc. It was disgusting. I wrapped him in an airline blanket and he immediately passed out. Lovely.

On Friday I had another family session (was incredible) and then headed BACK down to Phoenix (are you counting? that's 3 times in a week :), spent the night at Matt's brother's house, my mother-in-law watched our kids and we went to the temple. Then, I got to shoot a wedding at an incredible house in the Biltmore....loved it...loved it.

Obviously there are no pictures for this post because I'm behind 5 sessions and a wedding...so those will start to trickle out slowly, but rest assured tomorrow I'll be back on track...and I only have to go to Flagstaff this week for family turkey time!!!! Yea!

1 comment:

Sheri N. said...

Awesome! Welcome to the milehigh barfin' babies club! Next time I am going to have the bag ready at take off. -sheri