Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Crazy...energy...running...and a few spaz outs!

But you'd never ever ever know it from this would you? (Now Lisa...NOTHING else until Monday night...don't even think about camping out on my doorstep! I have to let the craziness fade away...trust me it will :) The little miss below reminded me sooooo much of my Laina...from the way her face scrunched up in front of the camera to the way she went into "laina land" and danced (oh wait...that would be "maggie land")...you only need a second to capture a timeless memory. (sniff sniff...tear tear :)

1 comment:

The Melo's said...

Meg, you haven't updated your blog in more than a week, are you alright?