Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, November 30, 2007

The FINAL one...

He...he...he...I've shot all but one of these four sisters and Kaci...don't you believe the saying "good things come to those who wait"? Cristin (older sister) was one of my first weddings and first engagements...and I'm sure she will agree with me that I've come a long way! :) So Kaci...even though you said I wouldn't get you "relaxed" by the end of the session...I beg to differ:

2 comments:

Cristin said...

That is great. What's really good is that you can't tell that he is nearly a foot taller than her... she was so worried about that. I was like, "Hey at least least he's not a foot shorter than you." You've come a long way. but seriously, people still ask me "Who took those wedding pictures of you guys on the beach? So you were pretty good, even back then.

Kents said...

Gosh Megan, you are SO good. If you ever come close to Camarillo, I want a photo shoot! This is Cristin's sister-in-law again, Kirsten.