Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Disneyland

Wow...what a crazy life we have goin' on here...Between Disneyland, Halloween and my creative workshop (just got back) it is very fast-paced! (Fortunately we don't really know how to live any other way!) Here's our take on Disneyland...THANK YOU DAD for making it happen and inviting us to your 60th birthday party...it was the best party the kids have EVER been to...see you on your 61st at the front gate! (maybe this time Tim will bring egg mcmuffins for everyone). My dad did a great job as a "shooter".... although seeing myself in front of the lens makes me appreciate being behind it!!!

WARNING: you might have to remind yourself that we WERE at the happiest place on earth!
(p.s. shamelessly long post)
(p.s.s. I saved the best picture for last...uncle timmy fat belly)

So...this is how we started out...at the HAPPIEST place on earth




Minnie...busting out with yet another "original" pose...frankly I was speechless and just took the picture



(this is how Indy felt about the Matterhorn)


(wow...what an eager smile-I get it from my mother...I only kept this to show how Laina rode the Matterhorn at age 4...under a blanket :)
Can you guess which dwarf this is? (he wouldn't let us fix the hat!)


I believe her exact words were..."Mom I don't ever want to leave". This is when my mom and I looked at eachother and said, 'we have got to bail or we are going to be stuck in princess land FOREVER!!!'


ready to blow chunks!
stick a fork in me...

I'm done!!



ahhh...good ol' uncle Timmy...fat belly...







7 comments:

The Melo's said...

I am so glad to see Splash Mountain in your pictures! It's almost like I'm there! The pictures are great!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

We are jealous here at the old Holdsworth homestead! Can I come next time?? Just remember, I was there when Disneyland opened in the year 1955! I knew the place back when...
Love, Grammy H.

AudyCamp said...

Wow Megan ..you just get better!! You need to come with us next time to Disneyland to be our photographer!:0 love the splash mountain shot & it looks like your grabbing tim's tooshie in the group shot:)

AudyCamp said...

oh and LOVE vater's Dopey ears! How great & your little guy asleep on the pavement! U caught great shots!!

DRN said...

Awesome! Thank you for finally posting these. Actually my favorite is the shot of Carter loving it on Splash Mountain - I don't think I could have even walked into princess land.

DRN said...

I think its great that nobody is commenting on Laina's outfits. How many D-land dresses did she bring, and how did she settle on those two?

DRN said...

BTW - Dodger fans must be getting soft, how dare they let a couple of white boys stomp around their turf wearing Sedona red?