Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 boys.

No.
I'm not kidding.
Yes.
They were wonderful!

Nate & Whit...you should have 5 more :)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

cookie said...

Can I have them?

Amy said...

Such cute shots! I love the one with just the boys looking off the couch at something. The kiss shot was perfect, too. :)

PEHNelson said...

ok way cute! but what I want to know is who carries the couch?

megan said...

cookie-on a really good day I'm sure she'd take you up on it!

ericka-I can usually rope the dad into helping me--if I promise that he gets a break from the camera!