Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, September 26, 2008

SICK of living a LIE!

I have a confession....I'm not a blonde.


Photobucket

I've been wanting to shed the blonde shell for a long long time. My sister will periodically send me pictures of nice dark hair in hopes that she can live vicariously through my "experimentation" since she's too chicken to do it herself :)

Today I did it.
My brother is auburn...does that count??? I didn't have to dye my eyebrows...does that count???


Photobucket


Photobucket
Okay..so my kids really are blonde (even though Indy would like to dye his hair now...hmmm...so if I ever decide to go back...that can be my connection :)

Photobucket

16 comments:

The Dinner Belle said...

I love it!!!! Who ever your photopgrapher is - they did a great job! ;)

Tia said...

love it love it love it

Amy said...

I love the before and I love the after. You look great! :)

Brandi said...

Wow Megan, your eyes just POP now! Whooda thought? I think you look great! Way to be brave:)

brooke said...

OK it looks great! But, I feel a little betrayed right now. The first person to ever give me home highlights can't leave blond behind! You'll be back, I promise ;)

Sabra said...

Funny. My secret is that I am truly a blonde!

I love it!

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

It looks great! Who would have thought you're not a real blonde with all those toeheads! (is that how you spell that)

Cristin said...

It actually looks good! Who would have thought?!

I am also living a lie, and I continue to do it every 2 and a half months when I shell out the big bucks to keep that lie going. Don't you think you'll stay have to dye it though to keep that color vibrant?

megan said...

sheesh...I should post pictures of myself everyday if this is the LOVE I get! :)

I'll have to dye it a few more times to really get some good saturation...I don't know if I can handle next summer as an auburn gal though...so Brookie...I might be back :)

Linsey F said...

And all these years I thought you were a blonde...you had us all fooled! So the real question is, Who has more fun, Blondes or brunettes?

AudyCamp said...

i knew your secret all along...hahaha..wait you were blonde as a little girl though right? But anyways you look fabulous "auburn" too!

Kelsey Claire said...

i'm not gunna lie.
i'm hurt.
you lied.
and don't think i'll forget this.
this is like.
wow.
a blow to my heart.

sarah goodman said...

LOVE the new you....I am naturally lighter and dye mine darker....it totally brings out your eyes!

Dawn said...

I didn't get a chance to tell ya on Sunday, but I think we need more brunettes in this world! Looks great!

Kenyon and Karyn said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks great!

Katie said...

I love it! It looks so great on you. I love the color. Love the photos too!