Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Even Brighter :)

As if the last one weren't bright enough :) We enlisted the help of some incredible sunflowers. And since last time I only posted their silly picture (which is in my top 3 of all time great silly faces) I'm posting all my fav's....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

See...They just know how to take the "feel good" ones!
Photobucket

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great photo session. I love the colors

Sabra said...

Beautiful family!