Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lack of Commentary on my part...

I'd like to introduce everyone to the GOOGLE READER.

It's a wonderful little invention that allows you to load all of your wonderful blogs, that you love to "stalk", and keeps track of the new posts. So no more clicking and clicking only to find out that your friend NEVER updates her blog (even if she is pregnant and vomiting all the time). You can rely on the reader to show all the updates for you!

The only drawback is...that in order for me to comment I have to click twice-once on the post title and once on the comment section...and that's two clicks too many for me! So do not fear...I'm still stalking, just too lazy to comment :)

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Yeah, that's my problem too. I also end up subscribing to SO many blogs that it takes me awhile to get through them all.