Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Senior of 2009

I told a friend a few weeks ago that I had my first "senior" session...she only paused for a moment and said "yeah...I guess my grandma would like a photo session..."
hmmm...she's from Canada...maybe that explains it?

Anyway...this would be my first "High School Senior" session for this upcoming school year...and I love that it was a guy! Don't get me wrong girls...I love you...but I LOVE myself a good-lookin' senior guy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Wow Megan, darling pictures of Sasha! He really looks so handsome. I'll bet his mom is proud, and I think she's a photographer too! Ya done good!

sara said...

Megan!! I was waiting to see these pics! -Marena asked me who had taken our pictures and the next thing I know, she tells me Sasha had them taken!!! :) (She was on it!)
W O W!!! wow, wow, wow.
Love the golf theme!!!!