Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

JC & Lauren.

I give up! I was trying sooo hard to make it through all my images and finish proofing the weekend in Vermont, but I stopped when I hit about 18 images to blog...I could've kept going!!!

Lauren & JC decided to do their session BEFORE the ceremony so I had an ENTIRE hour with these two (and their hilarious shenanigans) to myself. It was such a wonderful time for all the parties involved--no stress, no worries...the rain stopped right when we were ready to start shooting and held off until they said "I do". Lauren was able to walk the "burm" instead of the "aisle" and everything was absolutely perfect.

I'll start with one for Lauren...feel free to print a hundred of these, stand on a corner, pass them out to random people and say, "yeah...he's MINE." :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


I was going to post several "outtakes" but they were just too great in number!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren and JC said...

They are beautiful ... I CANNOT WAIT to see the rest! Thank you so much Megan, you are so talented!

Lauren and JC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Gorgeous work, Megan! I love them all, really. :)