Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That dress...that bag...those SHOES!!!

I'm telling ya...accessories can really make an IMAGE! When you show up to a wedding dressed to kill...I have no choice but to shoot you--with a camera of course :) (and yes...the crocs we'll forgive in light of the 5 months of therapy from the crushed heels skiing accident...)


Photobucket


Photobucket

.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I love that dress!

Tia said...

okay this is a favorite, total magazine shot.

megan said...

HA!!!
Tia- I knew you'd HAVE to comment on this one :) I can honestly say it took a lot of restraint not to grab the shoes and just start running!

rabidrunner said...

You are so good at this! THAT is a great sequence of photos. Oh how I wish I could have coerced the Spouse into different shoes! Oh well... comfort first for the those tender calcaneuses.

Amy said...

This is exactly the dress and shoes I have envisioned for a funky urban shoot. Maybe I'll convince the hubs to do something like this sometime. Great shots!